Hey Friends! Happy New Year. As your dance guru I wanted to share 5 reasons you should get up and dance in 2012. There are lots of great ways to do and be on the lookout for some fun quickie dance videos from me in the next couple months. Have a great new year!
1. Dancing to your favorite jams causes the body to release endorphins (the feel-good hormones produced through exercise!). You’ll feel good and work out with a smile on your face.
2. Dance does not discriminate! People from all walks of life can come together and build new friendships through dancing together.
3. When paired with a good meal plan and done 2-3 times a week, dance will help you lose weight. For me, it definitely beats the treadmill.
4. Some call it therapy, some call it medicine. Either way, it’s an affordable way to get weight loss results.
5. The number one reason to shake what your mama gave you is because it’s FUN! And that is definitely something we all need to have more of in our lives.